Let JESUS live powerfully
in your soul
His redemptive work
Some inspirational thoughts selected from the teaching and writings of the Servant of God; Mother Paula Sophia Tajber:
- No one is in a position to uplift modern man only Jesus living in us.
- To live in Jesus Christ is to give to Him ourselves and to be one with Him in thought, imagination, will, memory, emotions and consciousness.
- The soul in whom God dwells, as a guest is always cheerful.
- Remember to follow your inner ways – and not the ways of the world. Truthfully, everything is necessary, but the most important lesson of all, which you must learn is to live with God. This is the greatest wisdom everyone must possess and share with the world.
Amazing adventure with Jesus:
- Learning to live with God is such an important quest for the soul that there is nothing more advantageous under the sun, which can bring joy and life everlasting to mankind.
- Is there anything more beautiful than a gleaming reflection of the soul free from sin, where God in the Blessed Trinity sees a reflection of Himself?
- It is enough for me to know that Jesus knows me, loves me and is my complete happiness!
- We should find happiness in the very fact that the Eternal God depends upon man to strive for his own eternal happiness.
- If the soul is spiritually happy, it is easier to become good.
- What happiness it is to give everything to Him, who is everything for everyone!
- If am happy with Christ’s presence within me, then I must radiate and share this happiness with others through love and work.
- Love is happiness.
- A holy soul is a happy soul, and only a person who is happy can sow that happiness which comes from God, for God lives and it is God in him who causes him to bring happiness to all.
- To be holy means nothing more that to be happy and spread that happiness around you.
- Oh, if only the most hardened sinner would understand and believe that God loves him; that God is gently and sweetly calling him; that God wants to clothe him in the beautiful robes of His only Son; if this sinner would illuminate his soul with God’s grace and love, then would instantly become a saint.
- Do not be sad that you sometimes fall. The sad part is when you do fall and do not pick yourself up immediately. That is worse than the fall.
- Inner peace is a sign of true humility.
- If you are humble, you are quiet.
- From the moment of His conception as Son of Man, God’s life was shrouded in mystery. What do you learn from this? Can you see how deeply the reality of God’s majesty is hidden? This is a lesson for you: to be a bride of God Himself, you must have as admirable a humility as did God, quiet, hidden, yet exerting His influence from eternity. Therefore, learn to exhibit your greatness by quietly bearing all sufferings, injustice, illness and work, so that the Majesty of God hidden within you suffers no damage.
- The greater your own annihilation is before God, the greater God’s light will shine within you.
- God desires to abide in immortal souls with His heavenly peace. He wants to bring heaven to all souls on this earth – the same heaven His Godly soul bears within.
- The mind is strengthened when peace and harmony reign in the spiritual aspects of our lives, regardless of all outward conditions. The virtues of faith, hope and charity become visible and draw strength from the fountain of the Eternal Being.
- Always be on guard to maintain a clear atmosphere, full of light, good disposition, happiness and faith, then the soul will be free from the soot of inert nature.
- God is everlasting perfection. Therefore, man was created and given life by perfection itself. To recognize this truth is joy to the spirit. I was created by Perfection – to perfect myself. Therefore, perfecting myself is an easy task. My responsibility: to know this Perfection, to love Him and become an imitation of Him.
- We must try to sanctify our souls to bring joy to Jesus, that He may find in us what He so carefully implanted – His own sanctification.
- The inner life may seem difficult to you. But remember, everything is difficult for anyone who does not know how to love or does not want to love God.
- The wonders of the inner life are so great, so limitless and deep, that the human mind cannot comprehend them. With the enlightenment of the Holy Spirit, man will understand his own greatness in God and God in him.
- Only the soul that never stops perfecting its inner life is truly useful. It lends a spiritual inner-life character to all outward and physical duties.